Some popular live streaming platforms and apps in 2023 include:
- Twitch: A platform primarily used for live streaming video games and esports, but also used for other forms of entertainment such as music, talk shows, and creative content.
- YouTube Live: A live streaming feature on YouTube that allows users to stream live video content to their subscribers and the YouTube community.
- Facebook Live: A live streaming feature on Facebook that allows users to broadcast live video to their friends and followers.
- Instagram Live: A live streaming feature on Instagram that allows users to share live video with their followers.
- TikTok Live: A live streaming feature on TikTok that allows users to share live video with their followers.
- Periscope: A live streaming app owned by Twitter that allows users to stream live video from their mobile device to their followers on Twitter and Periscope.
- Mixer: A live streaming platform owned by Microsoft that focuses on video games, esports and interactive entertainment.
- Caffeine: A live streaming platform that allows users to create and watch live and recorded video content, such as gaming, creative, and sports.