Best CRM Software Recommendations for Your Business
What is CRM Software?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is a digital tool designed to manage all interactions between prospects and customers. Where this application can be integrated with other business applications. This integration makes it easier for businesses to plan, schedule and control various pre-sales and post-sales activities.
Why Do Businesses Need to Use CRM Software?
Software can collect all customer information in one centralized system. This gives you a 360 degree perspective on the customer. That way, you can understand customer needs to create a better customer experience.
CRM platform with multiple channels, so you no longer need to switch applications to access customer information. Another advantage of this platform is that it can be accessed from anywhere when needed, including complete and real-time business achievement analysis reports.
This article summarizes the 10 best CRM software in Indonesia that you can use.
What are the Advantages of Using CRM Software?
CRM software briefly has a function as a monitoring of sales activities and customer database management. In addition, other important benefits of using CRM software are:
1. Track sales team and sales KPIs
2. Improve contact or database management
3. Increase customer retention
4. Obtain customer satisfaction
5. Improve sales management
6. Creating work efficiency
7. Increase sales
8. Creating good collaboration between teams
9. Obtain accurate and real-time business analysis reports
What are the Best CRM Software Recommendations
1. Mekari Qontak
Mekari Qontak provides Indonesian CRM software technology with full features that are not inferior to other popular CRM platforms. Qontak CRM can be customized according to your business needs. Among them can be easily integrated with your business applications, both those that have been used and will be used later
The main features of Qontak’s CRM software are:
1. Customization: Display that can be customized according to needs. The Qontak CRM application can be changed instantly to suit the business perspective of its customers.
2. 360 View and Analytical Reporting: Presents complete data, including monitoring and management of sales activities, sales pipeline visualization to track ongoing business processes and deals, as well as reporting and analysis to provide insight and better decision making.
3. Live GPS and Mobile Application: Has a Live GPS feature, namely location tracking that can be done offline and in real time even without an internet connection.
4. KPI Tracking and Task Management: Has a fully customizable KPI tracking and task management feature so that users can create specific KPIs that they want to monitor according to their needs. Accelerate your KPIs and business performance now.
5. WhastApp Omnichannel Integration: Integrated with WhatsApp and other Omnichannels such as social media, e-commerce and VOIP call center for customer service.
6. Document Automatization: Provide document automation and full support/service to its users.
7. Marketing Initiation: Connect with marketing applications so that you can automate with CRM applications for marketing campaigns.
8. Dedicated Support: Get special support for each user and prices that are not so expensive
9. Live Chat and Web Chat Feature: Can be integrated with Live Chat and Web Chat features to make it easier for customers to contact your business contacts.
Keap offers CRM software that makes it easier for you to make sales. This application is equipped with a sales pipeline feature that helps you monitor sales in real time. In addition, Keap is supported by an easy-to-use UX for your representatives.
Pricing for a Keap subscription starts at $79 per month.
The features offered by Keap include:
3.Keeps calls and messages separate
5. End-to-end automation solutions
6. Customize sales and marketing flows
7. Equipped with features to move leads easily
Freshsales CRM software was developed to help sales teams reach prospective clients effectively and provide them with complete information. One of its main features is streamlining lead management, namely through lead scoring and lead priority based on ranking. This feature helps companies to identify which ones are ready to close a deal.
Prices for the Freshsales CRM platform start at $12/user/month to the most expensive $79/user/month.
Other key features of Freshsales CRM software are:
5.Analysis and reporting
6.Provides desktop notifications to make your business team more productive.
7.Analytics feature to measure sales and individual performance based on outgoing calls made, channel processes, and customer interactions.
8.Has many products that you can choose according to your needs.
Pipedrive is a CRM software specifically designed to support sales professionals in carrying out their daily activities. This CRM platform helps manage each stage of the sales process, from attracting potential customers to contact management. The main feature of Pipedrive is managing the sales pipeline efficiently so that it can identify potential customers and deals that must be prioritized.
Pipedrive CRM app prices start at $12.50/month
Features of the Pipedrive CRM tool include:
1. Lead and Sales Management
2. Communications Tracking
3. Business reporting and insights
4. Mobile Apps
5. Provide a free trial for prospective users.
6. 24/7 Support for customers via email and chat.
7. Can be integrated with many business channels.
Insightly is a cloud-based CRM software to track each stage in the customer cycle. This CRM application helps companies to carry out sales activities, build customer relationships, and manage projects according to customer requests. Insightly is used for small businesses, although many large companies have had success with this software.
Insightly CRM app pricing starts at $299 per user/month.
The features of the CRM platform Insightly are as follows:
3. Interactive dashboards
4. Mobile access
5. Sales reports that can be customized according to business needs.
6. Interactive interface and easy to use.
7. Can be integrated with other applications.
Nimble provides CRM software that integrates with many different systems. The application owned by Nimble is able to store data in one platform, making it easier to manage your customer and sales data.
Nimble subscription prices start at $25/month for each user.
Nimble’s features include:
1. Sales Force Automation
2. Marketing Automation
3. Customer Support
4. Mobile & Social
5. Reports and Data Analysis
6. Availability of Contact Data
7. Data Accuracy
8. Provides a free trial of the app for 14 days before starting a subscription
9. Equipped with sales reports for a certain period that makes it easier for you to monitor sales activities as a whole
CloudTask offers a CRM solution that can help your team complete their individual tasks. These include: finding prospects, scheduling meetings, closing deals, and increasing customer loyalty. This app also encourages strong team collaboration
CloudTask subscription fees can be found by contacting their customer service.
The features offered by CloudTask include:
2. Lead Qualifying
3. Sales Account Management
4. Analytics Capabilities
5. Virtual Support
6. Integrated with other applications
7. Provide deep insight in sales, good management
8. Provide sales reports within a certain period
Sugar is a CRM platform that can be used by large companies to SMEs. This platform really supports all business activities from marketing, sales, to customer service. Sugar’s proud feature is the marketing automation you need. Through this feature you can create very intuitive campaigns to increase conversions, and drive more revenue.
SugarCRM prices start at $1,000 per user/month.
The following are the various features offered by Sugar’s CRM platform:
1. Marketing automation
2. customer support
3. Sales force automation
4. Sales analysis report
5. The interface is easy to use and adaptable to business needs
6. Providing training and support systems that are ready to help you
7. You can define marketing promotions easily
8. The interface is easy to use and adaptable to business needs
9.Providing training and support systems that are ready to help you
10. You can define marketing promotions easily
Maximizer provides CRM software that helps businesses grow. This CRM platform is designed to maximize helping businesses to generate more deals to increase revenue. You can also provide great customer service with Maximizer.
The price that Maximizer offers starts at $29/month
The features that Maximizer offers include:
1. Automation in Sales Force
2. Marketing Automation
3. Customer Support
4. Support for Mobile and Social
5. Reports and Analysis
6. There are no additional costs for additional functions, and the price offered can be adjusted to the user’s needs and budget
7. Using storage in the cloud so it doesn’t require large storage media
Drip is a digital tool that offers a complete solution for businesses to run their business. Especially the integration features that can connect your CRM application with Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce.
Drip subscription prices start at $49/month.
The features that Drip e-CRM has are
1. Massive Native Integration
2. Automated Workflows
3. Content Customization
4. Custom Visual Data
5. Helps handle a number of tasks automatically
6. Supported by strong data automation features
7. Send notification alerts when prospects are about to click on a link
8. Enables different customer workflows and organizations within a given sales pipeline
Main Features that Must Have CRM Software
When you are looking for CRM software, it is important to know what you need. The following are common features found in CRM software:
– Workflow Automation
Workflow automation is the foundation of how your automated system works in software. For example, you can set up your CRM application to automatically send a message to a sales representative whenever a customer fills out a form on your website. It also makes it easy to collect databases, minimize workload, and handle the fine details of your team’s sales and marketing tasks.
The CRM reporting feature is able to differentiate your sales and marketing data. This makes it easier for you to understand and analyze leads, customer buying behavior, the number of outgoing calls your team makes, and other important marketing metrics. In fact some CRMs offer more report types than others with the customization of customizing your own reporting metrics. Doing so gives you the opportunity to see more forms of data, such as in a bar graph or pie chart.
– Customer Data Management
Understanding customers is the key to running a successful business. The customer data management feature allows you to organize customer data clearly, helping you improve customer relationships.
Building your own CRM reduces the learning curve of using it. Therefore, it is important that you make sure that the CRM provides the information you need. When a program is customizable, you can choose the features you want to use and build plugins to support your needs and budget.
– Integration with other applications
To maximize CRM functionality, it would be better to connect this application with other programs such as your email marketing or accounting software. This can save you from manually entering data that you already have in other programs, constantly switching between applications, and spending money on additional tools for your CRM.
As discussed above, many vendors offer CRM platforms. Where each platform offered has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can follow the tips for choosing a CRM above to make sure you don’t make the wrong choice.